The 2021 Nissan X-Terra is on the streets and making a bold statement.
With an incredible balance between luxury and utility this is a car to pull up outside your favourite restaurant and hit the dunes of the desert all in the same day.
Whether being used by an explorer or family the X-Terra has so much to offer on a number of levels.
Here are 10 things that caught our eye…..
1. The look – The exterior of the X-Terra has been redefined for 2021, sleek lines and a modern look make this hardy adaptive vehicle one for all occasions.
2. The interior – The premium feel of the interior of the X-Terra, coupled with the clever use of space ensures you make the most of the
3. Room for all the family – With a comfortable seven-seat configuration, the X-Terra has the room for most clans – with everyone seated in the greatest of comfort too.
4. Performance – Stylish, but rugged, the X-Terra will get you through the most tricky of terrains – with a 2.5l engine, 165HP, and a seven-speed gearbox with 4-wheel drive, this is a vehicle built for wherever you want to go
5. Safety – whether through structure or technology, if you are taking on board the most precious of cargo you are in good hands. Particularly impressive are the intelligent emergency breaking, around view monitor, and lane departure warnings.
6. Top in a tough spot – If you are venturing off road the clearance and suspension will certainly help – however the assisted hill start, and hill decent control will really help the inexperienced driver
7. Amazing Audio – Allow the strategically positioned eight Bose speakers fill your ears with crisp, sharp sounds. Whether it your calls, music, or a podcast, they will have never sounded better.
8.Vibrant visuals – Worried about your smaller passengers getting bored on a trip? Fear not thanks to the flip down 11” entertainment system that will keep those in the back enthralled for even the longest of trips.
9. A port for all – In today’s connected world even Bluetooth is no longer enough. Keep all your devices running in the X-Terra with USB-C and USB-A onboard
10. Fun – This is a car made to be lived in. Get the family or friends, load up and go and make some memories.
Know more about Sport360 Application